Wednesday, May 11, 2005

If you were a video game character...


I am a Light Cycle.
What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems. What Video Game Character Are You?

Dare's home page has a blurb about how if he were a video game character he would be a "Scorched Earth Tank". I never quite got the reference, not being much of a video game person. My poor X-Box is used more as a DVD player than as a game machine. While trying to catch up on O'Reilly's AJAX Summit, I was my usual ADD self, and followed a few random links which lead me to the What Video Game Character are You? site. A few clicks later, I am gratified with the notion that some simple CGI script things I would be a 'Light Cycle' (a'la Tron). It is actually a fitting match. I guess it helps that I do ride a 'cycle' although of the petrol variety (Suzuki SV650s... damn wonderful vehicle)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home