Monday, March 14, 2005

InfoSpace, in retrospect

The Seattle Times ran an series last week on the rise and fall of InfoSpace and its charismatic leader, Naveen Jain. A great deal of other people have chimed in on the article, and I really don't have too much to say on the article, InfoSpace, or even Naveen.... except that they were my competing offer when I accepted my position as a developer at Microsoft, 7+ long years ago. InfoSpace was only 20-30(?) people back then. This was long before they went public. That would have been the fall of 1997. I could have had my moments of being a millionaire.

As much as I would have liked the money. I have no regrets. The team I joined at Microsoft has been critical to the adoptions of XML all over this company, as well as across the industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home