Thursday, December 28, 2006

Music: The Knife

I recently discovered The Knife. I'd heard them on the radio, but then I saw a post of someone's best 100 (50?) music-videos of 2006 on YouTube. I can't find the link anymore, but The Knife showed up more than once. The more I listened the more I liked their sound. So yesterday, I picked up their latest, and I'm loving it. Very highly recommended.

For the record, my favorite music purchases for Nov/Dec are:
  • The Knife - Silent Shout
  • Ladytron - Witching Hour
I've been getting the music buzz a bit more recently and have picked up a number of albums, but those 2 are the ones that really stuck in my head.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sitora Nekto said...

How can this be the first comment on such a wonderful blog entry? I feel privileged. I also love The Knife!
Great stuff. Keep on keeping on!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home