Wednesday, March 02, 2005

post-busy

I've been rather busy lately. We are finishing up System.Xml for Whidbey Beta-2 and Msxml for Yukon Beta-3, and since I manage both dev teams... I've been rather busy.

I hope to have more time to contribute to my blog in the near future. I've got lots to babel about... music, programming, previously mentioned release, pruning-shrubs, parents-visiting... yea, I've got a lot I could talk about, so I definitely hope to be able to update this blog a bit more often this month.

and shouts out to my sister! I'm the proud uncle of Toby Johnson. Heather, you never cease to amaze me! Toby, see you soon! (aka... I plan to spoil you rotten, just because I can, blessed be those 3 some thousand miles between your regular life an mine...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home